Gilkes are the leading hydroelectric turbine manufacturer in the UK
for projects up to 20MW
Streamline Turbine Range
Gilkes new Streamline range of Pelton turbines designed from the ground up for the sub-500kW market have been engineered to provide a rugged, efficient and reliable addition to our existing range of Pelton turbines.
The Gilkes Streamline range has been fully re-designed in-house using our high performance runners to maximise efficiency and at the same time to simplify the civils interface requirements synonymous with hydro schemes.
In developing the new Streamline range Gilkes engineers have prioritised longevity of service, reliability and whole life cost. Utilising the latest Gilkes runner designs to optimise efficiency and provide a product offering which is inline with the Gilkes brand, will maximise the return on investment for our customers.
- High grade stainless steel runner
- SKF rolling element bearings
- Hand holes in branch pipes for ease of maintenance
- All above ground pipework for simplified powerhouse foundations
- Electrically actuated spears
- Fail safe to close, electrically actuated deflector
- Hydraulically actuated, weight to close main inlet valve with dedicated power pack
- Synchronous generator
- Fully automatic control system with remote monitoring capability
- 2 year warranty
- 2 year bronze level service package
- Full electrical installation
- Hydraulic actuation of spears & deflectors
- MIV bypass
- Induction generators & power factor correction
- 17” HMI
- Dial in/out module control system
DESIGNED & BUILT IN THE UK