APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Applications Support Analyst will provide technical support to ensure the efficient and effective operation and organisation of the Group ERP system and applications. This varied and challenging role involves supporting end users by identifying & resolving system problems in order to maximise applications uptime. It also comprises the design, development & implementation of system enhancements, custom reports, fields, events and lobbies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide day to day support across our ERP system and other applications.
- Respond to and resolve business issues in a timely manner, updating users on progress.
- Analyse business requirements to further develop ERP and other systems.
- Monitor and report operational problems, service disruption and irregularities.
- Provide support for the deployment of ERP patch and upgrade deliveries.
- Ensure that user access rights are maintained in accordance with security policies.
- Maintain documentation of all ERP configuration and set-up details.
- Maintain the integrity & security of all data within ERP system.
Required Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Ideally, 2 years’ experience supporting ERP & associated business applications together with knowledge of Oracle Administration & SQL.
- Broad technical capabilities and business awareness, covering a mix of applications and systems.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- An effective communicator with the ability to develop good working relationships within the business and with external support organisations.
- Must be comfortable working both independently and in a small team.
- Highly organised, reliable and have the ability to multitask & work to deadlines.
- The ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- ERP Systems, Oracle and SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- ERP Systems: 1 year (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
Closing date for applications is Thursday 19th December, with interviews to be arranged for early January 2020.