Engine Cooling and Lubricating Oil Pumps
Gilkes develop and manufacture new pumps for cooling and lubrication of diesel engines and plant.
Pumps are designed, developed and manufactured at Kendal in the Lake District and refurbishment of engine cooling pumps is available through our American office, Gilkes Inc, Texas.
A specialist team of engineers and technicians are available to our worldwide clients, providing innovative solutions to mechanical and hydraulic design problems.
We offer the following services:
- Bespoke mechanical & hydraulic cooling pump design
- Design & production engineering
- Pump design using the latest 3D solid modeling technology and finite element stress analysis
- CFD used to fine tune designs
- Onsite test facilities
- Long term maintenance contracts and pump refurbishment facilities
Lubricating Oil Pumps
- Feature double shrouded centrifugal impellers and are selected to achieve the highest efficiency andoptimum performance
- Impellers are dynamically / statically balanced dependent on application and / or client's preference
- Full mechanical / chemical analysis test certificates can be supplied
- Gilkes have a 2400 US gallon test tank containing an ISO VG32 oil allowing pumps tobe fully performance tested if required. Including MOP (main oil pump) / BPT(booster pump turbine) closed loop performance test
Click the play button to watch the video...