We offer industrial pumps for virtually any application
Variable Inverter Controls
Variable speed inverter control panels for pumps which can offer significant cost saving on a variety of applications. FEATURES:
- Reduces power consumption - saving energy costs.
- Reduces wear on pumps and motors - cuts cost of spares and repairs
- Cuts downtime due to pump failures
- Simple controllability - for pump performance requirement changes
- Configurable dry-running protection
- The Inverter includes a host of useful maintenance functions adding to class-leading reliability
- Motor life is increased due to low starting current and built-in protection features
- Smooth pump operation minimises water hammer and noise
- Inverters can control of up to four pumps without the need of a separate controller
- No need for wasteful "throttling" valves or by-pass systems to reduce flow rates on oversized pumps.
- Inverters can be retro-fitted to existing pumps.
- Pumps can maintain a constant pressure, irrespective of demand, for example in a factoryring main
- Pumps can maintain a constant flow rate, irrespective of pressure changes, for example in a heating circuit
If you have an enquiry for the Industrial Pumps Team, please email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org