Established in 1853, Gilkes is the supplier of many different types of rotodynamic pumps, positive displacement pumps and motors, which are exported worldwide. Our extensive industrial pump range offers solutions for the movement of fluids from clean water to effluent, sludges, drainage, abrasive liquids and acids for virtually any application.
Our extremely high levels of stock availability, which are on average four times higher than that of our competitors, allow us to offer a wide range of solutions to meet every pumping requirement. From the simplest peripheral pumps to the most sophisticated pressure booster sets, Gilkes always has the best solution with superior quality.
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps
- Radial and Semi-axial Submersible Pumps and Submersible Motors.
- Borehole Pumps
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Engine Driven Pumps
- EN 733 Compliant End-Suction Pumps, Close-Coupled, Bare Shaft or Long Coupled
- End-Suction Pumps with Dimensions Exceeding Standards
- Split Case
- Vertical and Horizontal Multistage Pumps
- Pressure Booster Sets
- Pumps for residential use
- Gear Pumps
- Progressive Cavity Pumps
- Peristaltic Pumps
- AOD Pumps
- Mechanical Diaphragm Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
A competent and reliable single source of supply.
Some of the industries / applications Gilkes Industrial Pumps are suitable for...
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Effluent Transfer & Treatment
- Sewage Treatment
- Quarrying and Mining
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Food Manufacturing
- Building Services
- Home and Garden
- Swimming Pools