Investing for the future
Marketing Coordinator (Maternity Cover-12 month fixed term contract)
We are looking for a personable and enthusiastic person to join the company’s busy marketing team, on a 12 month fixed-term basis. The role will initially focus on fulfilling administrative duties, with opportunities to become involved with market research, campaign management and general PR activities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Coordinator will be responsible for the following activities:
· Handling general company enquiries (email & web)
· Maintaining marketing databases and logs.
· Planning and administration of exhibitions and events.
· Organise and maintain stock of sales literature and promotional material.
· Support the Marketing Manager with advertising and digital marketing campaigns
· Conducting market research surveys.
· Raising and processing invoices ready for payment.
· E-marketing campaign administration.
· Updating and maintaining website content.
Required Skills & Experience
· Be able to work with a diverse team, in a fast-paced environment
· Strong personal time management skills and an ability to remain organised and focused
· Confident manner when dealing with contacts and colleagues, both face to face and via telephone
· Competent in Microsoft Office & Outlook
· Excellent standard of written English and attention to detail
· Knowledge of CMS an advantage
· Knowledge of CRM systems an advantage
· Previous experience in a Marketing Dept an advantage
· Understanding of social media an advantage
Please apply by sending your CV together with a brief covering letter to email@example.com or send to
Gilbert Gilkes & Gordon Ltd are currently recruiting a great job opportunity for an experienced or new to the role candidate in Kendal, Cumbria.
Although a candidate with warehousing experience would be desirable, we would also welcome someone with the right attributes as the business is keen to grow new talent and this role would benefit a candidate looking for a new challenge in a fast, developing and dedicated operational environment.
The role sits within the operations function and plays an essential role to ensure that quality products are received and issued accurately within the factory warehouse.
Skills, experience and training
The candidate should have a satisfactory level of mental and visual care and have the ability to work in a systematic, thorough and logical manner. The candidate must also have a clear focus on quality, performance and enjoy working on their own.
FLT license is desirable with counterbalance, narrow aisle and flexi truck experience.
Training will be available for any successful applicant.
08:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday, totalling 37.5 hours/week.
30 minutes for Lunch.
Full Time Position.
Salary between; £17500 - £22500 per annum based on experience.
Closing date; 05/04/19.
Apply to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Letter Optional.